The rules of EN are simple. Follow them, and the game runs smoothly. If you don't want to follow them, then don't play.
By playing EN, you agree to the following:
You must read the rules and terms of service. You are responsible for abiding by the rules at all times. Periodically check back and see if the rules have been updated. If something is posted here, you must follow it. EN staff will do its best to keep you aware of new rules by posting them around the site, but the staff is not required to do so.
Use common sense while playing the game. If you need help, there are plenty of resources available: the Rules, FAQ, Tutorial, and Messageboard.
Read the rules, FAQ, and tutorial before asking questions. Then, read previous posts on the questions board. Chances are, someone has already asked your question. If you still cannot find the answer, then post your question.
Any content posted to the website may be removed for any reason.
Accounts cannot exchange ownership.
The other players on EN are real people. Respect them.
If you post on the message board, players will do their best to answer you. If you do not receive a reply immediately after posting, BE PATIENT. Do not post 15 times saying that you need help. Do not be rude because you have not received a reply or you do not understand the answer.
When posting on the message board, title your post appropriately. Posts/names/etc. titled in all caps, or saying things such as "HELP!" will be deleted. Instead, try writing, "Question about breeding" or "How do I enter a show?" Other players will be happier to respond because they will know what you are asking.
Try to use proper spelling and grammar on the boards and in messages. Write out your words. Posts such as "u r too cool, u no? but i gots to go - ttyl! l8r. lol" will be deleted.
Do not call players names. New players are new players. They are not "newbies".
Help others. Do not put people down for asking questions that you think are silly. Everyone was new at one point or another.
If someone asks a questions that is explained in the rules, tutorial, or FAQ, point them in that direction. Do not harass them for asking a question that is explained there.
Do not harass any player. Do not use inappropriate language anywhere (messages, chat, board posts, etc.).
Do not put other players down, or their horses, speech, pictures, etc.
Do not ask to become a Game Moderator.
Obey the Game Moderators. They are here to protect you and other players. Don't harass them, don't ask them for favors, and don't try to become their friends just because they are Mods. They are players, too.
You will obey Game Moderators. You will obey Game Moderators. You will obey Game Moderators.
You will not beg. You will not beg for money, horses, buyer bucks, upgrades, etc. You will not beg.
You will not ask for free things. If you are a new player, you will not ask for free horses or money.
Do not spam other players. This includes chain mail, asking them to join other games, sending unnecessary messages, etc.
Respect the message system. Do not assume that you can write anything just because others won't see it. All rules apply to messages. Slander, annoyance, and begging will get you fined or banned.
There is no guarantee how often the site will be available to use. You agree that you will not hold EN responsible for downtime, regardless of the cause.
There are NO refunds except in the case of accidental payment. If that situation arises, please contact EN staff within 24 hours to be eligible for a refund.
Paying members may be banned if they break the rules...no warning need be given.
You will do nothing that could damage the integrity of EN. [included, but not limited to: hacking, scripting, swearing, dissing, cheating, stealing].
You will do nothing that could damage the integrity of OTHER persons, websites, etc.
All money talked about on this site is a FAKE currency unless explicitly stated otherwise. If a player thinks that the money is real, feels that he or she is entitled to real money by playing the game, or feels that EN owes him/her money for some other reason, it means the person failed to read the rules and the person will NOT receive the money. No refunds.
Nothing on the game can be sold for real money. This includes but is not limited to game currency, accounts, pictures, layouts, horses, buyer bucks, and credits. NOTHING can be sold for real money.
Do not steal from other players. Do not take other player pictures. Do not use copyrighted material on your page, for pictures, or in messages.
If a player has made a picture, it is their picture. You may not steal it, manipulate it, or use it for another game.
You will not share your login information with anyone. Partners are not allowed. EN is not responsible for "stolen" horses, money, etc.
If your horses, money, or anything else is taken/erased due to a SYSTEM bug or abuse of a SYSTEM bug, EN will do its best to get it back, but there are no guarantees. If you know how to reproduce the SYSTEM bug that caused a problem, you are required to report it. Failure to do so can result in severe punishment.
Everything you do on the game involving trading, sales, etc. is at your own risk. More than likely, if you are cheated in a deal, EN staff will not be able to get your stuff back. Make sure you trust whomever you're trading with!
- Horses must be ages 4 through 23 to breed. Mares may breed once a week. Stallions may have up to 100 foals. Horses must be of the same breed OR one of the listed crossbreeds to breed to eachother.
- Direct inbreeding is not allowed.
- When a horse enters a club class, it gains 2 points.
- Bonus points add to the base number of points a horse earns in a class. If a horse with a bonus point of 3 places second in a competition, that horse will receive 38 points instead of 35.
- Bonus points may be earned by trading in player points OR bonus points may be awarded randomly. The likelihood of the latter happening is very rare.
- Horses must be vetted, shod, and up-to-date on their board fees before they can enter a competition.
- Platinums can board their own horses as well as other players' horses. Silvers must board their horses with a Platinum player before they can enter competitions.
- When decorating your Stable page, please keep in mind that many people play the game who are on slower internet connections. Please adhere to some "netiquette" when it comes to your personal page:
- Do not post excessive images.
- Do not post flash animations.
- Keep your adoptables off your page. There is a thread on the Global messageboard for adoptables!
- Do not use high-contrast colors.
- Do not make cursors invisible.
- Do not use animated backgrounds.
- Do not post music, videos, or anything similar.
- Click to view Allowable Breeds
- Click to view Allowable Crossbreeds
- You must pay real money (United States Dollars) in order to upgrade your account.
- Upgraded accounts can be banned for breaking the rules.
- Upgraded players are not special. They are not invincible. They cannot break the rules.
- Do not beg to be upgraded.
- Some players will upgrade your account for fake money. Respect those players. Do not bother them. Do not beg for them to upgrade your account.
- Platinums may create 15 competitions per week. Platinums may also create 2 private competitions a week with 5 classes in each competition.
- Platinums may join ALL clubs, may vote for president in clubs, and have the opportunity to run for president in one club each month. Platinums may run for vice president in as many clubs as they wish each month.
- All players may join clubs.
- Silvers may join two clubs. Platinums may join ALL.
- Players can register a horse with a club if they are a member of that club.
- It costs $10,000 to register a horse in a club. The horse must meet certain criteria (listed on the registration page) to be eligible for registration.
- In order to enter a club show, both the member and the horse must be registered with that club. Horses must specialize in a discipline, and may only be entered in the classes of that discipline.
- All horses between the ages of 0 and 4 may enter halter classes.
- Bribing for votes is not allowed. You may ask a player to vote for you, but if anything is given in exchange for a vote, you could a) be fined $5 million. b) have votes taken away. c) be suspended. d) be banned.